We need friendly and approachable people in our store to help our customers choose innovative and exciting products.
Lakeland. An extraordinary place to work and shop.
Lakeland started over
50 years ago as a small family business, run from a garage in Windermere. Thanks to the loyalty and commitment of our
colleagues and customers, and our original and innovative products, we are now
an international multi-channel retailer with 69 UK stores, extensive websites
and several growing businesses overseas.
As one of the UK’s home shopping pioneers Lakeland has
always been home to the extraordinary.
It’s not just our innovative products that set us
apart. At Lakeland our people are just
as important, and our passion to achieve complete customer satisfaction means
that our fantastic products must always be combined with outstanding service.
Our culture and values shape the way we treat our
customers and our colleagues, making Lakeland an extraordinary place to work
and shop. It’s our exemplary team of inspirational individuals that set
To come and work for our fabulous company you will need to:
• Be able to deliver an extraordinary customer service experience
• Have a genuine interest in food, cooking and the kitchen together with the enthusiasm to learn quickly
• Demonstrate a passion to succeed in selling our products through developing great product knowledge
• Have the ability to communicate with customers and the confidence and enthusiasm to explain and demonstrate our product range
• Be able to work within a team and also on your own initiative
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills• Have retail environment experience
• Be numerate and literate.If you enjoy meeting people come and join us.
Naturally our stores are busy, so you’re likely to be on the go all day delivering the best possible experience for our customers and supporting all aspects of running a store from deliveries, merchandising and restocking to till and PC procedures. All our vacancies involve early and late shifts and weekend working. Your working pattern is on a flexible rota basis which you will be provided with a month in advance.
Our success is due to hard work and a belief that it’s
our honesty and core values that make Lakeland an extraordinary place to work
and shop. We’d love you to join Lakeland, so, if you want to be part of this
motivated, exciting team, apply
For more details about the role including job description please click here
and person specification please click here.
To apply for this role, click the 'apply' button to get started.